martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Cruel muse


You had no face, you had no voice,
Nor story, past or reason to come,
You were but shadows and lust,
A gentle lover whose hands were rough.

But something happened that night, long ago,
You came and then you were gone.

But I knew, even if I was blind, deaf and numb,
And even after I had woken up,
That you were home.

Demon, angel, dark fantasy who tored me off,
Cruel muse, my love, ancient desire unfurled,
Tell me, tell me, how many songs more?
Oh, who knows... you were a nightmare... a ghost.

 I don't remember. I forgot. 
You're more that I can behold.
I pray for you to finally, be gone,
and stop this ever lasting-hunt...

Daunter, haunter, owner of my darkest hours,
dark angel,
You carved me wings.
Oh, I pray, I pray, for you to be gone,
and you are farther and farther away,
still whispering in my head...

And I knew, even if I was blind, deaf and numb,
And even after I had woken up,
That you were home.

And that morning I took a pen
And a lonely ink drop
Serenely fell…
Who knew what would come?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Conviértanse en musas, por favor.